vrijdag 3 februari 2023

I received my first commission of $50.25 from LiveGood

I'm joining LiveGood. since 23 January 2023 and I didn't regret I joined this wonderful site.
They pay out every week on Thursday the 50% Fast Start Bonuses. And I invited 2 other paid members in my first week, I received 2 x $25 = $50. See my payment proof below. You get also 2.50% matrix commission every month from all members who are under you in the matrix. Even when you didn't invite them. And when you invite 2 paid members, you upgrade to Bronze member and then your monthly income potential will double.
When you don't invite people you can earn up to $2,047.50 every month. But when you are a Bronze member you can earn up to $4,095.50 every month. You can earn income in 6 ways.

And I received my money in my eWallet within a few minutes. But unfortunately eWallet has lots of fees. First you pay $1 for every commission, $1 Signup Fee, $1.50 Monthly Maintenance Fee and also $4 Transaction Fee to your own bank account.
So I decided to change the payout option to Direct Deposit. Even when I don't live in the USA. But because I have a Wise account, I can also fill in my USA bank account details in the payment 1 section of LiveGood. Then the fees are much less than with eWallet.

Below you can see my payment proof from last week.


Click here and join me also to earn more than $2000 per month without recruiting.

.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten