vrijdag 10 februari 2023

$110 earned in my second week of joining LiveGood

I'm joining LiveGood. since 23 January 2023 and I didn't regret I joined this wonderful site.
They pay out every week on Thursday the 50% Fast Start Bonuses. And I invited 8 other paid members so far, I received $110. That are my earnings of last week. See my payment proof below. You get also 2.50% matrix commission every month from all members who are under you in the matrix. Even when you didn't invite them. And when you invite 2 paid members, you upgrade to Bronze member and then your monthly income potential will double.
When you don't invite people you can earn up to $2,047.50 every month. But when you are a Bronze member you can earn up to $4,095.50 every month. You can earn income in 6 ways.

And I received my commission in my Wise account this time. It has no fees and I received it within 6 hours after LiveGood paid out.
So I decided to change the payout option to Direct Deposit in stead of eWallet because of the high fees of eWallet. Even when I don't live in the USA. But because I have a Wise account, I can also fill in my USA bank account details in the payment 1 section of LiveGood. Then there are no fees. So if you have also a Wise account, I would advice to use that at LiveGood.

Below you can see my payment proof from last week.


Click here and join me also to earn more than $2000 per month without recruiting.

.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten