vrijdag 3 maart 2023

$119 received from LiveGood again

Yesterday I received another withdrawal from LiveGood. I received $119 this time.
They pay out every week on Thursday the 50% Fast Start Bonuses. At this moment I'm a Silver member already. See my payment proof below.
I have earned $339.25 since I joined LiveGood at 23 January 2023.

You get also 2.50% matrix commission every month from all members who are under you in the matrix. Even when you didn't invite them. And when you invite 2 paid members, you upgrade to Bronze member and then your monthly income potential will double.
When you don't invite people you can earn up to $2,047.50 every month. But when you are a Bronze or Silver member you can earn up to $4,095.50 every month. You can earn income in 6 ways.
Besides that, you also receive a Matching Bonus from 50% - 3% from all the earnings of your team members in 5 levels deep.

And I received my commission in my Wise account. It has no fees and I received it within a few hours after LiveGood paid out. Even when you don't live in the USA you can use Wise to receive your commission.
They have also eWallet and BitPay as payout option.

Below you can see my payment proof from week 18th February 2023 - 24th February 2023.


Click here and join my LiveGood team also.

.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten